- 1 cup pineapple a handful of habanero peppers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- Cut and mash all the fruit with sugar.
- Place covered in fridge overnight until juice has separated.
- Strain into a glass mason jar and add vinegar into juice. Discard fruit.
- Place in fridge for 1 week, shaking every day, or until sugar stays dissolved.
- Age for another week refrigerated.
**Warning: Wear gloves and glasses! This is incredibly painful if it gets in the wrong places. Even the fumes from this can burn your parts! **
After this ages, spice will significantly come down, and it will be almost drinkable.